1. In order to ensure that the water purifier products meet the use needs of customers, the installation personnel shall ensure that the inlet water quality, inlet pressure, inlet flow and water temperature of the water purifier meet the requirements in the product performance parameter table. If the inlet water quality is not municipal tap water, a pre filtration device needs to be added in front of the water purifier. If the inlet pressure is too high (more than 3kg), a pressure reducing valve needs to be installed in front of the water purifier. If the inlet pressure is too small (less than 1kg), a booster pump needs to be installed in front of the water purifier. When the water purifier needs to be installed in front of the water heater and other thermal devices, it shall be ensured that the installation position of the water purifier is lower than that of the water heater, so as to prevent the steam in the water heater from entering the water purifier and damaging the filter element of the water purifier.
2. All pipelines, joints, taps and other water related accessories on the water purifier shall comply with national health standards.
3. Please do not install it outdoors in northern areas to prevent freezing crack of the super filter element and direct sunlight.
4. Do not use excessive force when tightening the threaded joint during installation to prevent the thread of the joint from sliding.
Precautions for joint installation of multi-way valve products:
1. An appropriate amount of raw material tape (also known as water tape) shall be wrapped around the straight through of the outer tooth to avoid water leakage or cracking.
2. When installing the O-ring seal, check whether the seal ring is damaged, twisted, etc.
3. Do not use too much force when tightening the external teeth directly, otherwise it may cause thread slippage.
1. Check the water inlet pressure.
2. Install clean faucet (optional).
3. The water inlet, clean water inlet and sewage outlet are connected by pipelines.
4. The water purifier is fixed.
5. After installation, the use of water purifier and connecting pipeline shall be tested.
There are three connection modes for the sewage outlet of the water purifier when installed in the cabinet:
1. Another hole is drilled on the cabinet table, and a 4-point tap is added to connect to the sewage outlet of the water purifier product.
2. Instead of drilling holes on the cabinet table, replace the original faucet with a specially designed 2-pipe faucet. 2 branch pipes are connected to the purified water outlet of the water purifier, and 4 branch pipes are connected to the sewage outlet of the water purifier.
3. Do not drill holes on the cabinet table, install a ball valve at the sewage outlet of the water purifier, or lead the sewage outlet to the sewer pipe.
Use of water purifier
Before the water purifier is used for the first time, it shall be washed in strict accordance with the following steps, otherwise it will affect the performance of the water purifier and the water quality in the early stage.
Before the first use, the water purifier shall be flushed to flush out the protective fluid in the water purifier. The method is as follows:
1, open the tap, tap water inlet ball valve and clean tap water, and rinse for 15 minutes until the water is clear and foam free. The frequent opening and closing of the tap water during the flushing process (closing for 3 seconds and opening for 10 seconds) makes the water flow form a pulsating impact, which will make the flushing effect better.
2. Turn off the sewage tap, turn on the purification tap, and the water can be used normally after 5 minutes.
1. Regular flush: in the process of daily water intake by using the tap water, that is, flush the water purifier. It is recommended to turn on the tap water for flushing after taking the purified water, wash away the trapped pollutants in time, and maintain a high water flux of the water purifier, so as to prolong the service life.
2. Recovery of water production by backwashing: if the water production of the water purifier is still relatively small after forward flushing, backwashing of the water purifier can be considered.
1. After the water purifier is used, the ultrafiltration membrane filter element shall be kept in a wet state. If the ultrafiltration membrane filter element dries, the water production will drop sharply and cannot be recovered.
2. If the water purifier is not used for more than three days, the water purifier shall be flushed repeatedly for 2-5 minutes until the water in the water purifier is drained.
3. When the tap water is cut off, please first turn on the sewage tap to drain the sediment and rust in the tap water pipe, and then turn on the purification tap to use the purified water.
4. The total water yield of the water purifier is related to the inlet water quality of the water purifier. If the inlet water quality of the water purifier is good, the total water yield will increase; otherwise, if the inlet water quality is poor, the total water yield will decrease, and the service life of the corresponding filter element will be slightly shorter.
5. When the water purifier is used, the water purifier is often washed, which can effectively prolong the service life of the water purifier.
6. If the water purifier is used for a long time, its water yield will gradually decline, but the water quality is still qualified and can be used safely.
7. When the water purifier fails, please immediately close the tap water inlet valve and cut off the water inlet of the water purifier. Do not disassemble it by yourself.
Filter element replacement
In general (when municipal tap water is used as raw water), the service life of ultrafiltration membrane filter element is more than 3 years. The ultrafiltration filter element can be replaced based on this time.
Due to the differences of water quality in different places, if the user finds that the water production of the water purifier gradually decreases during the use of the water purifier, and after repeated backwashing, the water production still can not meet the use requirements, and the taste of the water is also significantly worse, the ultrafiltration membrane filter element needs to be replaced at this time.
When does the filter element of water purifier need to be replaced
With the aggravation of water pollution, water purifiers have entered many ordinary families. The drinking water in many families can be purified, but there is such a problem. Many families have some problems in the water purifier because they don’t grasp the time of replacing the filter element or forget to replace the filter element. We all know that the most important part of the water purifier is the filter element, and the service life of the filter element of different water purifiers is also different. How to judge whether the filter element of the water purifier should be replaced.
According to the summary, when the following situations occur in the traditional water purifier, the filter element of the water purifier needs to be replaced.
When the outlet flow of the water purifier is very small, it can not meet the normal needs. It means that the filter element is blocked. When the filter element should be cleaned to restore the normal flow, or when the flow is still very small after cleaning and can not meet people’s normal needs.
When the water outlet taste of the water purifier decreases and the taste is close to that of tap water, that is, the chlorine smell of tap water cannot be removed, which indicates that the activated carbon filter element of the water purifier has been saturated and the activated carbon has failed. At this time, the filter element of the water purifier should be replaced.
The service life of the reverse osmosis filter element of the water purifier is generally about 1-2 years. If the service life of the filter element of the water purifier exceeds two years, the filter element should be replaced in most cases. Moreover, if the frequency of replacing the filter element or the difference between them is very long, the purification effect of the water purifier will not meet our expected requirements, which is also harmful to the water purifier.
Post time: Jan-28-2022